iWorks provides an exceptionally high level of service to its clients. Whether you require input in developing your concept, or making a complex concept into a reality, iWorks will guide you through the process. Be it a custom lighting fixture or an architectural element, iWorks is your partner from initial concept to installation.
Design concepts may be presented to us in a variety of ways. Bring us an image, sketch, or finish sample – whatever helps convey your dream. iWorks has a vast library of images and finish materials to inspire you. Our experienced staff will work with you to develop the best possible design for your project.
- Lead times are generally 12-14 weeks for production, but will vary depending upon the size, quantity, complexity, and materials of the project, as well as the current production schedule.
- Expect to receive iWorks’ shop drawings 2-3 weeks from receipt of purchase order and customer deposit. Our shop drawings are highly detailed. We carefully consider the needs of the designer, production team, finishers, shippers and installers.
- Production begins after receipt of deposit, drawing approvals and finish sample approvals.
- iWorks can create fully realized mock-ups, or a section there of, upon request.
- Rush lead times may be available upon request for an additional cost depending upon scope, materials, and project location.
Each project is individually priced depending upon its complexity, quantity and materials. A well-developed concept containing specific dimensions, quantities and material selections are needed to provide a quote. If you have a specific budget or desired delivery date, iWorks will guide you in material and design choices that will help you obtain your goal.
iWorks partners with only the highest quality material and component suppliers. We have an industry-knowledgeable procurement team with strong vendor relationships dedicated to sourcing our materials. Our supplier network includes craftsmen, glass blowers, haute fabric houses, European crystal, metal in many forms, specialty formulated acrylics and resins, shells, beads, and even reclaimed driftwood. We are comfortable working in all types of mediums.
Our custom hand finishes are truly one of our most valued services. Our master artisans have a minimum of 12 years working in hand-applied finishes and will custom match your sample or create the finish you desire. You may also choose one of our standard finishes, which we have honed and carefully selected from our very best. Each standard finish contains a minimum of 7 steps to achieve the desired look.